- The ever popular AIO (All In One) device from Aspire, the Breeze, has been redesigned with an improved filling method. Introducing the Breeze 2 now with new features and a new pod style system. The same compact and ergonomic design but a more convenient pod system that holds 2ml of e-juice, or a slightly larger 3ml version. It still has an ergonomic design and still comfortable to hold. We also retained the great U-tech coil technology ensuring you a flavorful vape.
- The new Breeze 2 comes in four great satin finishes, black, red, grey, blue to suit all tastes.
Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Kit Review and Tutorial
Aspire Breeze 2 Dimensions
Aspire Breeze 2 Airflow System
- Adjusting the airflow is simple, just pull off the mouthpiece and turn the knurled airflow adjustment ring to your liking
Aspire Breeze 2 Exploded View
- Coil installation is easy too, just pull and remove the drip tip, unscrew and pull out the chimney unit. Then detach the atomizer from the airflow control ring and replace it with a new one. Screw the chimney unit back to the pod system and replace the drip tip section.
- The Breeze 2 comes with a 1.0 ohm U-tech coil (specifically designed for nicotine salt type eliquids) and a spare 0.6 ohm U-tech coil.
Aspire Breeze 2 Filling
- Squeeze the pod release buttons on each side of the device to release and remove the pod system. Invert the pod and lift the silicon seal, place the filling bottle/dropper into the pod filling hole squeeze the filling bottle/dropper bulb to add your preferred e-liquid into the pod system. Replace the silicone seal firmly and re-insert the pod into the power unit.
Aspire Breeze 2 Charging
Charge via the Micro USB port. Maximum charge current can reach up to 800mA. When the USB cable is attached the Breeze 2 indicator light will flash blue and orange three times.
- 1* Breeze 2 device / 2* Coils (1*1.0Ω/1*0.6Ω) / 4* Extra O rings / 1* Silicone seal / 1* Micro USB Cable / 1* Warranty Card / 1* User Manual