- • Model: 40T
- • Size: 21700
- • Manufacturer: Samsung
- • Country of Origin: South Korea
- • Chemistry: INR
- • Max. continuous discharge current: 25A (30A Temp Limited)
- • Nominal capacity: 3950 mAh
- • Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- • Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- • Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- • Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- • Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Photo by Battery Mooch, used with permission.
Always use a case for safe storage when not in use. Never in your pocket, purse etc. Keep away from keys, coins and small metallic objects.
Batteries should never be charged in a mod. It’s good practice to charge batteries on an external charger that is correctly rated for Li-Ion cells. Never leave them charging unattended and they should be removed when fully charged.
Batteries should be periodically inspected for tears and rips. Never use a batteries with a damaged PVC wrap, either recycle the cell or repair immediately.
Do not over-stress these batteries. Batteries should be suitable for the application (correct size, amp draw etc).
The user assumes all associated risks.
All the batteries we sell are authenticated and fully compliant to EU Law.