The latest new version Nautilus coils with Organic cotton and larger air holes.
Best wattage for the 1.8ohm coil would be between 10-14watts. If using a variable wattage device we would recommend starting on 10 watts and gradually move up through each wattage until you find a suitable vape. Same applies to the sub ohm 0.7ohm and 0.4ohm coil start lower and move up gradually. Remember to leave the liquid in for 10 minutes before using so it has sufficient time to absorb into the coil wick. (using when dry will damage the coil resulting in a burnt taste).
- • 0.7Ω (best 18-23watts) - not compatible with K3 Kit (for use with Sub-ohm set ups) eliquid upto VG80%
- • 1.6Ω (best10-14watts) - for slightly more throat hit with eliquid upto VG70%
- • 1.8Ω (best 10-14watts) - for slightly more of a mellow vape with eliquid upto VG70%
- • 1.8Ω Nic Salt (best 10-14watts) - best for Nicotine Salt eliquid, works equally as well with elquids upto VG70%
- • 0.4Ω 2s Coil (best 23-28watts) - not compatible with K3 kit (for use with Sub-ohm set ups) Elqiuid upto vg80%
- • 0.7Ω mesh (best 20-25watts)
Whats in the box:
- 1x Nautilus Replacement Coil
- Coils are sold individually